Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome to the Cottage

Each summer I've been blessed to spend several weeks in a wonderful Christian Community on the shores of Lake Michigan. It's my favorite place in the whole world! Last year Ben and I had the opportunity to purchase one of the last teeny-tiny cottages in the area. 
I'd like to give you a little tour of summer home.
 There's a lot of history in this place.
 We are only the second family in 100 years to have owned it.
As the years go by,
I hope we can continue to keep some of it's unique charm
as we update it and make it our own.
 Many sandy feet have passed through this door. 
And many more for generations to come.
 This is just the beginning of the tour...
 Please come back and visit me soon, 
I'll take you inside and show you a little of what I've done!

3 comments:

  1. Your cottage is sooooo cute! I'm sure you'll have many years of happy memories there. I can't wait to see more of the details! I love your wooden flag next to the door! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little place! I'm dying to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up to my Red, White and Blue Linky Party!

    www.itsybitsypaperblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...