Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hey Kids, Look what Mom made while you were at school today!

I saw another great project at Ana White's website and I had to try it.
See the plans here


So I found myself a FREE wood pallet (actually pulled it out of a dumpster this time!) And I went to work cutting the boards down to the right size. I had to make slight adjustments because several of the boards were broken and unusable. I used new wood for the sides, and jigged-out some handles.

I also added caster wheels to the bottom per Ana's suggestion.
 I think this would be great for storing shoes, recycling, toys and just about anything else! 


I just had to put another picture in of my cute little model.
Thanks for your help Katelyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...